Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Chocolate Baroque: Fantasy Castle

Good morning, friends! I have a simple card to share with you today featuring a stamp from Chocolate Baroque's  Fantasy Castles A5 sheet. This set is packed with several lovely castles taken straight out of your favourite fairy tale.

I didn't want to fuss with it too much because this card is all about that magical castle. To make the image pop I stamped a background design with a stamp from Texture Fragments onto grey cardstock with Ranger Cool Graphite Dye Ink.


I coloured the image with Copics and applied some Stardust Stickles to the water. To finish, a light dusting with Distress Ink around the edges. And of course... Wink of Stella on the domes for a touch of magical sparkle!

Thak you so much for stopping by. I'm sorry I'm not as active on the blog as I used to be. Life is kinda overwhelming at the moment and I'm barely managing to get my DT stuff done. I'm hoping the dust will settle soon... fingers crossed! Your comments and comments are greatly appreciated... and do not go unnoticed.

Beijinhos!

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Asha.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The castle is right from a Russian fairy tale. Love the red domes and the water cascade of stickles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing stamped background for this wonderful castle! Really it makes the image pop out!!!
    Great colouring as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and images Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your castle very magical!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...