Wednesday, 19 April 2017

ATSM #238: Holiday


Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week the theme is my favourite - Holiday.

I made a Christmas card using Trim The Tree stamps by Lawn Fawn. Now that Easter is over, I figured it's time to get started on the next big holiday!

I cut out the tree, ornaments and star with the coordinating Trim The Tree Lawn Cuts. I stamped the tinsel with Delicata Gold ink.



So now it's your turn to link up your project for the Holiday challenge. It can be any holiday - Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day etc.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with this challenge. 

Beijinhos!

7 comments:

  1. This is really sweet...love the tree and the presents. I hope you are doing well...I actually have been thinking about you and the long distance your hubby is at. I bet your fur babies always make you smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute tree that you made for your wonderful Christmas design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card antree Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and tree Asha...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dimensions on this card Asha!! Your Christmas tree looks so lovely with the sparkling and the four layers!
    Hugs and enjoy this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tree and design! Like the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...